We offer a range of three and four year bachelor degrees to suit your interests and career goals.
The Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) is designed for high-achieving students who want to study with like-minded individuals and turn their passion for science into a rewarding career.
If you study engineering at Curtin, you can begin work as a professional graduate engineer in just four years. This is because our Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) degrees are recognised by Engineers Australia, which ensures our program meets international benchmarks such as the Washington Accord.
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Geology
- Chemistry (Advanced Science)
- Earth Sciences (Advanced Science)
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics (Advanced Science)
- Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Industrial and Applied Mathematics (Advanced Science)
- Medical Radiation Science
- Molecular Genetics (Advanced Science)
- Multidisciplinary Science
- Physics (Advanced Science)
A reputation for research excellence.
Curtin is well positioned in global rankings for science and engineering and received the below rankings in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018:
- 2nd in the world for Mineral and Mining Engineering
- 42nd in the world for Earth and Marine Science
- Top 100 in the world for Chemical Engineering
- Top 100 in the world for Civil and Structural Engineering
- Top 150 in the world for Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Top 200 in the world for Environmental Sciences
- Top 200 in the world for Agriculture and Forestry
Our postgraduate courses are accredited, internationally recognised and focused on the careers of tomorrow. You’ll benefit from extensive industry exposure and networking opportunities, and may have the opportunity to participate in a variety of high-impact research initiatives.
Our new Master of Professional Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering courses will enhance your knowledge and skills to equip you with the professional capabilities required in an increasingly complex global environment.
If you are interested in exploring the fascinating field of predictive analytics, you’ll get a blend of technical and analytical skills that can help businesses identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Master of Advanced Engineering
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Engineering Science (Petroleum Engineering)
- Graduate Diploma in Subsea Engineering
- Master of Subsea Engineering
- Master of Science (Global Subsea Engineering)
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Science (Industrial Engineering)
- Graduate Certificate in Mineral and Energy Economics
- Graduate Diploma in Mining
- Master of Engineering Science (Mining)
- Graduate Diploma in Metallurgy
- Master of Engineering Science (Metallurgy)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)
Find out more
Visit the international website
For questions about international admissions, courses or English requirements, visit our International website.
Get the help you need
If you have a question about anything Curtin-related, we can answer it.
Follow us on Facebook
Join our global community of prospective international students, to find out what’s happening at Curtin University and how you can study here.