About our MBA (Global)
The Master of Business Administration (Global) is an early-career MBA program, designed to build on your undergraduate degree and launch your global business career.
You can take the MBA (Global) at Curtin Business School (CBS) directly after completing a bachelor degree in any discipline.
This two year course focuses on core business knowledge and inter-cultural communication, ensuring your skills can be applied within an international business context.
Why study an MBA at Curtin?
- Curtin is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017 and has risen to 262 in the world on the QS World University Ranking 2017-18.
- CBS is recognised as an elite global business school through accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
- Our courses have a highly applied, practical focus and are delivered by leading academics and business practitioners.
Fast-track your MBA (Global)
If you are a graduate with an undergraduate degree in business or commerce you may receive Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL) equal to 100 credits within the MBA (Global) (equivalent of one semester full-time study). This means you could complete your MBA (Global) sooner.
International Study Tour
Our partnerships with prestigious overseas institutions means you may have the opportunity to take a study tour overseas, learning essential business practices that will help equip you for a career that could take you anywhere in the world. Partner institutions include:
• Renmin University of China
• Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
• State University of New York
• Burgundy School of Business, France
• University of the Philippines
• University of Bologna, Italy
The International Study Tour also includes an introduction to the culture as well as business aspects of a society. On past study tours students have visited General Motors Corporation (Shanghai), Yanjing Brewery (Beijing), Lenovo (Beijing), Simelectro (France).
An important aspect of the MBA Global is the industry project. Students as individuals or in teams will undertake an internship or business project. Performance in the MBA (Global) is important in determining the kind of internship/project a student will carry out.
In the past students have worked with local businesses, government agencies and started work on their own entrepreneurial ideas. The industry projects offer students the opportunity to put their classroom studies into practice and to network with businesses and other organizations in Western Australia.
Find out more from our MBA (Global) students
Visit our International Future Students website to find out more about studying in Australia.
Check out our upcoming events to visit us on campus.
CBS is recognised as an elite global business school through accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Talk to us
Call: +61 8 9266 5888
Complete our course enquiry form and a Curtin international student advisor will contact you shortly.
Call: 1300 222 888
Note: Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm (AWST)
Submit a question and our future student team will endeavour to answer it as soon as possible.