Select the course you wish to study then click the "Apply Now" button. Please check to see if you need to provide supporting documentation with your application.
Applications are still open for the following health courses:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Child and Adolescent Health Nursing (Applications close 17 Jan 2018)
- Clinical Physiotherapy
- Critical Care Nursing (Applications close 17 Jan 2018)
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Health Administration
- Health Promotion
- Midwifery (Applications close 30 Jan 2018)
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Health
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Practice (Applications close 17 Jan 2018)
- 23 February 2018: Applications for most postgraduate courses close*
- 19 – 23 February 2018: Semester 1 Orientation Week
- 26 February 2018: Semester 1 commences
*Some courses have earlier application deadlines, so make sure you check before applying
Master of International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE)
The Master of International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE) brings together the two interrelated disciplines of international business and entrepreneurship, giving students a unique insight into how multinational businesses and globally focused start-ups operate.
Master of Sustainability and the Built Environment
Our diverse Master of Sustainability and the Built Environment degree provides a unique and global learning experience. This flexible postgraduate degree enables you to tailor your studies to complement your existing skill set and expand your knowledge beyond a single discipline area. You will explore sustainability issues and apply these learnings across Architecture*, Project Management and Planning.
*You must have a bachelor degree or equivalent in architecture to study this major.
Master of Predictive Analytics
Developed in response to industry demand, this course will equip you with right blend of technical and analytical skills needed to excel in a rapidly evolving digital world.
Predictive analytics allows us to utilise data in order to predict future outcomes, allowing companies to make better informed decisions and execute efficient strategies on disruptive technologies.
A truly multidisciplinary Master’s program, you’ll have the opportunity to focus on the different applications to different disciplines, such as engineering, management, or business and finance.
What's stopping you from studying postgrad?
Don't have time? Can't afford it? Find out how Curtin University removes the barriers to postgraduate study.
Your top 5 FAQs
1. What type of postgraduate programs does Curtin offer?
2. Can I apply for a postgraduate course if I am still finishing my undergraduate course?
3. Can I get a loan for my postgraduate course?
4. What are the benefits of postgraduate study to my employer?
5. How do I apply to study a postgraduate course at Curtin?
Check our help section below if you have other questions, or need to contact us.
Get the latest postgrad info
Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?
Visit our Future Students website
Find out more about studying at Curtin by visiting our Future Students website.